QSC Learning Disabilities
(this is not an exhaustive list):
- You read much more slowly and understand less of the reading than your classmates.
- You consistently have trouble remembering information and don't do well on objective tests.
- You have trouble in both math and foreign languages.
- You consistently study the wrong material for tests; you can't figure out what is important and what is irrelevant.
- On your papers you are always told to proofread and/or organize better but can't do it on your own.
- You study hard, spend a great deal of time on academic tasks, but the results don't match your effort.
- You can speak well about a subject, but when it comes to writing, nothing comes out the way you planned.
If this sounds familiar, if you know or suspect you have a learning disability,please speak confidentially with Ms.Rosenberg,the Director of Academic Support, about your situation.