Admissions & Financial Aid International Apply Now
Admission to Wabash College is selective based on the secondary school record including courses, grades, recommendations, English language proficiency, and other information requested on the application form. Wabash admits students regardless of religion, race, disabilities or national origin.
International students are not required to pay an application fee when applying online to Wabash. To start your application, log into your eWabash account (login box on the right). If you don't yet have an eWabash account, click here to create one. This account allows you to work on your application whenever you wish and once submitted, you can track the status of your application to determine what materials still need to be submitted in order to complete your application. The online application is completely secure, and only you can access your information. This file includes all supporting materials, such as the International Secondary School Report, the College Board's CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE, and International Student Certificate of Finances.
Wabash also accepts the Common Application, and we treat this application the same as we do our own application during the review process.
To be given priority consideration for need-based or merit awards, we must receive ALL of the following
before February 1:
- A completed application with signature
- An official copy of academic transcripts from the last 4 years of education, along with the Secondary School Report
- An essay showcasing your ability to write well
- Standardized test scores
- SAT or ACT
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Two letters of recommendation
- All students applying for need-based financial aid must complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE, and the College Board's International Student Certificate of Finances.
- If you do not wish to apply for financial aid, you must still complete the College Board's International Student Certification of Finances.