Assistant Men's Lacrosse CoachDate Posted: 12/20/16
Wabash College is seeking a highly motivated Assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach who will be involved in all areas of coaching, recruiting, and administering a competitive Division III Lacrosse program.
Duties and responsibilities include on-the-field coaching, the execution of a comprehensive recruiting strategy and various administrative duties. The assistant coach will report directly to the Head Lacrosse Coach.
The full-time position is a ten-month appointment and comes with health care benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Assist in organizing and operating a first-class, highly competitive intercollegiate lacrosse program within the guidelines set by the college, the North Coast Athletic Conference (NCAC), and the NCAA.
2. Assist in the execution of a comprehensive recruiting strategy.
3. Assist in planning and executing in-season practices, utilizing current, best-practice coaching strategies.
4. Create a positive, relationship-based team culture, promoting a positive, value-added element to each student-athlete’s educational experience.
5. Monitor the academic progress of the student-athletes and mentor them throughout their careers.
6. Assist in planning and executing a top caliber off-season conditioning program.
7. Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree along with valuable Lacrosse experience.
To apply, please upload a letter of interest, resume and the names, addresses, email contact information, and phone numbers for three professional references by choosing APPLY NOW at http://www.wabash.edu/employment/.
Wabash College, a liberal arts college for men, seeks faculty and staff who are committed to providing quality engagement with students, high levels of academic challenge and support, and meaningful experiences that prepare students for life and leadership in a diverse, multicultural world. Wabash is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from persons of all backgrounds.
Director of Human Resources
P.O. Box 352
Crawfordsville, IN 47933
For general questions about the position or the department, contact:Sue Dobbs-Schneider
Athletics Administrator of Internal Operations
Return to Listings