International Office Income Taxes
Wabash internationals have a friend in John Culley of the Business Office. Mr. Culley will assist you in the spring each year (usually in March) with filling out your Indiana State and Federal income tax returns.
Details and forms may also be found at the IRS web site below and/or at the Crawfordsville U.S. Post Office.
Award for Summer Study in Europe
- Jack Montgomery, Sevilla, SPAIN
- Tyler Andrews, Florencia, Italy
- Ronnie Posthauer, Goethe Institute Germany
Fall 2014 Winners
- Ao Deng, London, England
- Daniel Craig, Heidelberg, Germany
- Christian Lopac, Heidelberg, Germany
- Tung Tran, London, England
Both of the above awards are competitive, and require prior approval to study off-campus. Please contact David Clapp in the International House for details regarding both awards and the application procedures