Mackintosh Fellows Named at Awards Chapelby Karen Handley • April 28, 2006
The George Lewes Macktintosh Fellows were named at a recent Student Honors, Awards, and Prizes Chapel held at the College.
The Mackintosh Memorial Fund was established by the late James Putnam Goodrich in memory of the sixth president of the College. The income from the endowment provides scholarships for six graduating seniors who will be going on the graduate or professional schools.
• Joal D. Beane of Evansville, Ind.
• Douglas C. Berry of Haubstadt, Ind.
• Eric J. Palecek of Indianapolis.
• Taylor A. Poor of Indianapolis.
• William E. Whited of Downers Grove, Ill.
• Daniel A. Yelfimov of Lafayette, Ind.
The Student Honors, Awards, and Prizes Chapel is held every year at Wabash to honor students with awards and prizes for their outstanding work they have demonstrated throughout their college years.
- Wabash Rings In Class of 2018
- Morgan to Students: Turn it Up!
- Klembara Excels in Opportunities
- Monon Bell Returns to AXS TV