2007 Present Indiana Projects• June 27, 2008 Share:
The West Baden and French Lick Hotels rise from the trees in south central Indiana, not just reminder of times past but now working, luxury hotels.
The 2007 Present Indiana interns tackled a divergent range of projects to familiarize Hoosiers with hidden treasures and insight into cultural diversity.
Indiana may be no Napa Valley but has a thriving wine business. And who would think Indiana produces so much cheese?
There are several large Amish communities in Indiana which you can learn about. German immigration was strong into southern Indiana decades ago, and has had a lasting impact. Many have heard about the architecture of Columbus, but what about an old river town like Madison?
Take a look at the links at the right to explore the 2007 Present Indiana Internships.
- Little Giants Ready for HSC Trip
- Remembering Professor Tom Stokes
- Fraternities Claim National Honors
- Wabash Rings In the Class of 2019
- New Life for French Lick Luxury Resorts
- Many Aspects to Amish Life in Indiana
- Indiana Parks Have Rich History
- German Catholic Immigration in Southern Indiana
- Indiana Has Growing Cheese Industry
- Columbus, Madison Share Love of Architecture
- Brown County Known for its Artists
- Indiana Wine Industry Growing Fast
- Detailing the History of Battle of Tippecanoe