The Registrar's Office is committed to maintaining the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of academic records, continuously improving our processes and services, and supporting Wabash College's mission and its lifelong relationship with students and alumni.
Fall 2015 Course Listings
- Fall 2015 Course Offerings (by Department)
- Fall 2015 Course Offerings (by Class Time)
- Fall 2015 Labs
- Fall 2015 1st Half Semester Course Offerings
- Fall 2015 2nd Half Semester Course Offerings
- Course Descriptions
- Students are required to confirm registration for the following semester by July 30 for the fall semester and December 30 for the spring semester. Registration is considered confirmed when a student is in good standing with the Business Office – meaning he has a paid his tuition invoice or satisfactory payment arrangements are in place; including having all financial aid in place. Students who fail to confirm registration by these dates will be de-registered from all classes for the following semester.
- Once a student who has been deregistered confirms his registration, he will be assessed a $125 re-registration fee and allowed to register for classes again. Please note that a student who is de-registered from any course with an active waitlist may be unable to regain his seat in that course even after registration is confirmed, if that seat has been claimed by a waitlisted student.
- Spring 2015 Course Offerings
- Spring 2015 Course Descriptions
- Fall 2014 Course Offerings
- Fall 2014 Course Descriptions
Pre-Registration Alpha Rotation
- The first day of pre-registration is for seniors. The underclassmen are then divided into thirds, by alpha rotation, over the next 3 days. The final day of pre-registration is open to all students. To see the alpha rotation schedule, click here.
Final Examination Schedules
Monday — Friday
8:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.