|Knowledge Base - Xerox Color Qube: Staple a landscape document in top left corner|
|by Brad Weaver|
Solution : Staple a Document in Landscape Orientation at the Top, Left Corner
1. Open the file to be printed, and then select [Print] from the File menu. The Print window will be displayed.
2. Select the required printer, and then click on the [Preferences] or [Properties] button. The Preferences or Properties window will be displayed.
3. Click on the [Paper / Output] tab.
4. Select [1 Staple] from the Finishing pull-down menu.
5. Click on the [Advanced] tab.
6. Click the [+] next to the Image Options folder.
7. Click on [Rotate Image 180 degrees], and then select [Enable] from the pull-down menu provided.
8. Click on the [+] next to Paper / Output.
9. Click on [Output Options], and then click on the [Setup] button displayed. The Setup Options window will be displayed.
10. Select [Face Up], and then click on the [OK] button.
11. Click on the [OK] button twice to send the job to the printer.