|Knowledge Base - Print Options for Xerox multi-function devices|
|by Kitty Rutledge|
Printing a Document
1. Ensure that the correct Xerox ColorQube™ driver has been installed on your PC.
2. Open the document to be printed. Click File > Print and select the Xerox ColorQube™ device from the list of printers displayed.
3. To change the default printing properties click Properties.The print driver has various tabs that contain options and properties.
• Use the Paper/Output tab to choose the type of media, size and color and output choices
• The Special Pages tab allows you to add covers, inserts and exceptions.
• The Color Options tab enables you to select the output color variation.
• The Layout/Watermark tab has various options to add watermarks to pages, change image orientation (landscape or portrait) and enable booklet and multi-up printing.
• The Advanced tab contains various font, document and printing
options. Choose the options required for your printing job and click OK to print the document.
4. The print job will be sent to the device and will appear in the Active Jobs list.
If your job is held in the list it requires additional resources or a passcode to print. To identify the resources required, select the job and select Job Details. Once the resources are available the job will print. If a passcode is required, select Release and enter the secure passcode.