|Knowledge Base - Archive Outlook 2010 Email Account|
|by Kitty Rutledge|
Manual Archive - Outlook 2010
How to manually archive email messages and other items in Outlook 2010.
2. Click Cleanup Tools.
4. Select the Archive This Folder And All Subfolders option.
5. Select folder you wish to archive. Click the + next to a folder to view and select subfolders. NOTE: All items within the selected folder and all subfolders within the selected folder will be archived. Select Mailbox - User’s Name to archive all Outlook items.
6. Specify a date under Archive Items Older Than.
7. Under Archive File, click Browse to specify a new file or location if you do not want to use the default file or location. Browse to find the file that you want, or enter the file name, then click OK. The destination file location appears in the Archive File box. NOTE: New archives created with Microsoft Outlook 2010 are saved in the following locations:
Windows 7 and Windows Vista:
9. Select the Include Items With "Do Not AutoArchive" Checked check box to include
10. Click OK.
If the archive Outlook Data File (.pst) is open in Outlook, the name of the archive will
If the archive Outlook Data File (.pst) is not open in Outlook:
1. Click the File tab.