|Knowledge Base - How to unsubscribe/subscribe to folders in Webmail|
|by Brad Weaver|
In Webmail, folders you are "Subscribed" to are listed in the left window pane of the program. While this makes it convenient to access your mail folders, subscribing to lots of email folders in Webmail can have a negative effect on performance. For optimal performance, unsubscribe to folders you no longer (or infrequently) use. Don’t worry -- unsubscribing doesn’t delete the messages, it just temporarily hides them to Webmail, and you can easily and quickly resubscribe to folders if you whenever you need to access those messages.
To unsubscribe or subscribe to an email folder, do the following:
1. After logging into Webmail, click Folders. Scroll down until you see the subscribe/unsubscribe window:
2. Folders that you are currently subscribed to are listed in the left pane, and folders you are not subscribed to appear in the right pane. To subscribe or unsubscribe to a folder, click on the folder, and click the appropriate Unsubscribe or Subscribe button. The form will reload, and you will see the message Subscribed successfully! near the top of the screen.
3. Repeat step (2) as many times as necessary to subscribe or unsubscribe from email folders as desired.
4. Once you have correctly set your subscriptions, click on the link refresh folder list (immediately below the Subscribed successfully! message) to update the folder list in the left section of the Webmail screen.
5. To exit the Folders form, click on your Inbox.