The Registrar's Office is committed to maintaining the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of academic records, continuously improving our processes and services, and supporting Wabash College's mission and its lifelong relationship with students and alumni.
Fall 2020 Course Offerings
- Fall 2020 Course Offerings by Department
- Fall 2020 Course Offerings by Class Time
- Fall 2020 Labs
- Fall 2020 First Half Course Offerings
- Fall 2020 Second Half Course Offerings
- Fall 2020 Immersion Courses
- Fall 2020 First-Year Courses
- Fall 2020 Special Topics Course Descriptions
Spring 2020 Course Offerings
- Spring 2020 Course Offerings by Department
- Spring 2020 Course Offerings by Class Time
- Spring 2020 Labs
- Spring 2020 First Half Course Offerings
- Spring 2020 Second Half Course Offerings
- Spring 2020 Immersion Courses
- Spring 2020 First-Year Courses
- Spring 2020 Special Topics Course Descriptions
Final Examination Schedules
- Four-Year Academic Calendar
- Faculty Calendar
Pre-Registration Alpha Rotation
- The pre-registration period lasts five days. The first day of pre-registration is for seniors only. For the second, third and fourth days, the underclassmen are placed into three groups based on the first letter of the student's last name, with one group beginning pre-registration each day. The order of these groups rotates each semester. The final day of pre-registration is open to all students.
- Students are required to confirm registration for the following semester by July 30 for the fall semester and December 30 for the spring semester. Registration is considered confirmed when a student is in good standing with the Business Office – meaning he has a paid his tuition invoice or satisfactory payment arrangements are in place; including having all financial aid in place. Students who fail to confirm registration by these dates will be de-registered from all classes for the following semester.
- Once a student who has been deregistered confirms his registration, he will be assessed a $125 re-registration fee and allowed to register for classes again. Please note that a student who is de-registered from any course with an active waitlist may be unable to regain his seat in that course even after registration is confirmed, if that seat has been claimed by a waitlisted student.
Center Hall, Room 115
Monday — Friday
8:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Student Planning Resources:
New Student Curriculum Overview and Student Planning Basics (Fall 2019 webinar)
Sending Courses to Advisor for Review (slide show)
Student Instructions for Student Planning (document)