1. Make sure your America Online Instant Messenger is on.
2. Click on this icon:
. . .and it should change your icon!
If that doesn't work, try this:
1. Right-click and choose 'Save As'
2. Open America Online Instant Messenger and choose the 'My Aim' menu, 'Edit Options' and then 'Edit Preferences'.
3. Click on 'Expressions', and then click the 'Browse PC' button and find the wallybuddyicon.gif file you saved.
4. Click 'OK'
5. Macintosh users should be able to drag the logo off the page to their desktop and upload the icon through their AIM preferences.