What is Alumni eServices?
Alumni eServices is your online connection to alumni activity at Wabash. Â It provides secure access to new ways of connecting with other alumni and the College. Services available include:
- Alumni Directory. Want to find alumni in a specific vocation? In a specific locale? The online directory contains the same information as the printed one, yet is highly searchable and all of the alumni records are updated daily.
- The Bachelor Archives. More than 100 years of The Bachelor - "the student voice of Wabash since 1908" - are available in a searchable digital archive.
- Class Notes. Stay in touch with your classmates! Search for updates from classmates, fraternity brothers, or friends. Notes are searchable as soon as they are submitted! They can also appear in Wabash Magazine.
- Email Forwarding for Life. Your eServices username can also be used as a permanent wabash.edu email address (firstname.lastname@example.org). As soon as you activate your email account online, we will begin forwarding your wabash.edu email to any account you choose. Please note: you will need to have another email account (work, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.) as this service will only forward your emails to another email account.
- Update your Personal Information. Have a new address or change of phone number? Perhaps a new job or title? You can update all of your personal directory information online.
- Change your Password. You can change your password to something you will remember. Change it as often as you like.
Security and Privacy
Alumni eServices is password-protected, and is accessible only to alumni, faculty, and staff of Wabash College. If you already have told us you do not want your information available to others through the printed directory, this preference will be reflected in our online services.
Questions and Problems
If you cannot remember your username or password or have problems or questions about using Alumni eServices, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or at 765-361-6369.