Simply put, our alumni have a tremendous impact on our efforts in admissions.
For the 2013-14 year, Wabash received over 1,300 alumni referrals for all class years. Over the past 10 years, 1/3 of each entering class was made up of students referred by Wabash alumni. Wabash men do a terrific job identifying future Wabash men.
How can you become involved?
- Register as an alumni volunteer
- Refer a student
- Download our Wabash Facts document which includes the latest information of college programs.
- Attend a college fair in your area
- Host or attend a recruiting function
- Access a "Tool Kit" designed to help alumni recruit students
- Contact students in your area, or those with similar career interests.
- Contact Tyler Wade, Admissions Counselor (765.361.6405, or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alumni efforts in admissions go beyond referring. Hundreds of alumni speak to prospective students interested in pursuing careers similar to theirs. Every year, Wabash men represent the College at dozens of college fairs nationwide. Many Wabash alumni host or attend recruiting functions throughout the country where they play a key role in selling the college to both prospective students and parents. Wabash Admissions Volunteers are proud of their alma mater and their recruiting efforts are testament to that.