Career Services Alumni and Friends
Career Services offers alumni similar services as current students. These include:
- Resume and Cover letter reviews
- Networking Assistance
- Graduate School Assistance
- Access to our WabashWorks system, featuring all job postings we receive.
- We strongly encourage alumni job seekers/career changers to fully utilize LinkedIn in their search, and the Alumni Database in LinkedIn to identify and connect with Wabash alumni in your fields/industries/geographic locations of interest
- All Wabash alumni also have an eAlumni account, managed by the Office of Alumni Affairs, to access a database of all alumni. If you need your login info, email Michele Ward
GETTING INVOLVED WITH CAREER SERVICES: HOW YOU CAN HELP
Consider Hiring Wabash: Full-Time & Internships
When you are seeking full-time employees or interns, look to your alma mater. We’ll post your position listing and also send targeted heads-up emails to alert our students of your opportunity. We conduct resume referrals for alumni on a regular basis as well. You are also welcome to set up On-Campus Interviews, Information Sessions, and/or participate in our networking event both on and off-campus. To discuss the possibilities and the best ways for you to recruit, contact us.
If the potential full-time job or internship is based in Indiana, or around the county we would like to work with you. If it is with a large corporation or a start-up, we are able to connect you with students that would be interested in talking with you.
For full-time employment contact Cassie Hagan.
For internships contact Roland Morin
Engage Wabash: Externships and Networking
An externship is a shorter duration experience which provides a flexible way for all students to better understand potential vocational options, experiment with new possibilities, and test how their interests and skills apply in particular jobs. For more information, questions, or to host a Wabash student for an externship, please contact Cassie Hagan.
Wabash Career Alliances are essentially groups of alumni experienced in specific industries/fields who help us better connect and serve students with an interest in careers in such industries.
Participate in networking events. We create and manage a range of events and programs each year utilizing alumni expertise and participation to help Wabash students prepare for success. These programs change somewhat each year to reflect student interests, needs, and our budgetary restraints, but usually include:
- Mock Interview Programs (in-person, phone, Skype)
- Professional Immersion Experience Trips
- Live@Wabash Career Talks (group Skype)
- Networking Events and Dinners both on and off-campus
- Workshops and Seminars
- Expert-In-Residence Program
Donate Professional Clothing
Through our heavily-utilized SuitRoom program, students can borrow clothing for interviews, networking events, presentations, LinkedIn Profile pictures, formal events, etc. Clothing is all donated by alumni and friends of the college, and those donating receive a receipt from the college for tax purposes. We need and accept: Suits, Jackets, Dress Pants, Dress Shirts, Ties, Shoes, Dress Socks, Overcoats, Briefcases
You can either drop donations by our office or ship to Career Services, Wabash College, 301 West Wabash Avenue, Crawfordsville, IN 47933. Be sure to include a note in your shipment with your name and full mailing address. We also accept donations for dry cleaning.