Admissions & Financial Aid Visit Us
Wabash enjoys welcoming guests to explore our campus and community. The College strongly encourages students and their families to visit campus during the college search process. Although not a requirement, a campus visit allows students to gain first-hand knowledge of the academic, athletic and extracurricular opportunities that are available. During a campus visit, guests will have the opportunity to do some or all of the following:
- Take a campus tour with a current student guide
- Meet with a faculty member in an area(s) of interest
- Learn more about athletics and extracurricular activities
- Attend a class in an area(s) of interest (available during the academic year only)
- Eat lunch with current Wabash students
- Meet with an admissions counselor
Throughout the visit, guests will come to a better understanding of why Wabash is consistently ranked among the nation’s best liberal arts colleges.
The Wabash College Admissions Office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Visits can be arranged by contacting the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-345-5385.
To make the most of your time on campus, the admissions office suggests that families set up visits on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday beginning at 9 AM, 10 AM, or 1 PM. Check out our campus map, directions, information on lodging, and more.