Admissions & Financial Aid Meet The Staff
Any personal home pages linked through the on-line directory are not official Wabash College publications and do not reflect the opinions of the College.
- Indiana - Benton, Clay, Fountain, Fulton, Greene, Jasper, Kosciusko, Marshall, Miami, Newton, Owen, Parke, Pulaski, Starke, Sullivan, Vermillion, Vigo, Warren, White Counties
- Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Ohio
- Indiana - Adams, Allen, Blackford, Dekalb, Grant, Huntington, Jay, Lagrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, Whitley Counties
- Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont
- Indiana - Bartholomew, Brown, Clark, Crawford, Daviess, Dearborn, Decatur, Dubois, Fayette, Floyd, Franklin, Gibson, Harrison, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, Johnson, Knox, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Ohio, Orange, Perry, Pike, Posey, Ripley, Rush, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Switzerland, Union, Vanderburgh, Warrick, Washington Counties
- Kentucky , Ohio - West Central Ohio/Greater Cincinnati, Tennessee
Contact Infovowellk@wabash.edu765-361- 765
Department and LocationAssociate Director of Regional Admissions
- Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Illinois - Western Suburbs, South/Southwest Suburbs, Northwest Suburbs , Illinois- City of Chicago , North Shore, Evanston/Skokie, Chain of Lakes
- Indiana - Hamilton, Putnam Counties
- Colorado , Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming
- Indiana - Boone, Carroll, Cass, Clinton, Tippecanoe Counties
- Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Washington D.C., West Virginia
- All Transfer Students
Summer InternHi, my name is Charlie Esterline and I am a Junior at Wabash College. I am a member of the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity. I am also a member of the Sphinx Club, an organization that promotes campus unity and are the tradition keepers of Wabash College. My favorite memory during my time at Wabash College was when I had the opportunity to travel to Greece for my Classics 213 class, Ancient Greek Religion. We had the opportunity to explore sites that we had been learning about for the whole semester. A year prior to this trip, I had been sitting in a high school classroom. I would have never imagined that less than a year later that I would be standing on top of the Acropolis in Athens, Greece. Wabash College has the chance to change your life; I hope that, after reading this short anecdote, you can see how it has changed mine.
Summer InternHi! I am Ali Hakim, Class of 2022 and a brother of Phi Delta Theta. I am from Michigan City, Indiana and a former swimmer. I am pursuing a major in Financial Economics and minor in Philosophy here at Wabash. I just completed my freshman year and made many memories in the process. I joined a fraternity, 3D Printing Club, and attended meetings at the Mental Health Concerns Committee. Outside of campus I go to a local CrossFit gym. Aside from clubs, I have participated in several great Wabash traditions. The most exciting tradition I have been a part of is Chapel Sing. This is an event where fraternity men and independents go outside the chapel to sing the Wabash fight song. We sing it over and over in the spirit of the College and try to be the best team out there. I look forward to meeting prospective students visiting Wabash College.
Summer InternHi, I'm Grant Quackenbush, Class of 2021, and a brother of Beta Theta Pi here at Wabash. I am a Political Science Major and an Art Minor. I am involved with TEDxWabashCollege as well as Sons of Wabash here on campus. I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana and I went to Bishop Chatard High School. My favorite memory so far at Wabash was the whole week of Homecoming my freshman year. It was a busy but very fun week, and some of the most fun I've had here in my two years. The best night of Homecoming was staying up late with my pledge brothers and building our Homecoming float, a 20-foot Wally made out of wood. Wabash also has many traditions, and my favorite one is Chapel Sing, where the freshman class goes out to the mall and we all sing the fight song. The day itself is a very prideful moment, with all the work of learning the song and singing with your brothers building up to the event.
Smith, Michael (Dane)
Summer InternHello, my name is Dane Smith and I'm currently a Sophomore here at the College. I'm a Rhetoric Major and Psychology Minor and also members of the Beta Theta Pi Fraternity, Center for Innovation, Business and Entrepreneurship (CIBE), College Mentors for Kids, and the Football Team. I'm from Mooresville, Indiana where I graduated from Mooresville High School in 2018. My favorite experience at Wabash was having the opportunity to play in the Monon Bell Game. Embracing school spirit, tradition, and history, I felt humble being able to play as a freshman and keep the Bell at home, where she belongs! Aside from athletics, Wabash has gifted me with valuable memories that I will forever cherish! I have been able to form close relationships with my fraternity brothers, learn how to work in a collaborative team environment with the CIBE, and be able to mentor young students from a local elementary school. All of this combined has assured me that my decision to attend Wabash was for the best! I choose this school as a boy, but overtime I am learning how to become a better man.